📌 HOW TO POST ON PINTEREST MANUALLY | ON MOBILE | WITH TAILWIND & GET TONS OF TRAFFIC IN 2021
HOW TO POST ON PINTEREST MANUALLY | ON MOBILE | WITH TAILWIND & GET TONS OF TRAFFIC. There are certain recommended best practices that were released this year and will help you keep your account safe from being penalized or suspended for spammy behavior on Pinterest.
Pinterest is consistently brining to my site over 200 pageviews to my site every month. As you can imagine, it has the biggest impact on my online income and business growth.
Today I will show you how you can post on Pinterest using the tools available on the platform itself, if you are a regular user saving pins to your personal boards, but I will also show you how to use Pinterest strategically if you are using this platform to get traffic to your website or promote your business.
In this video, I will:
1. Talk about Pinterest boards and how you can repin something from other accounts.
2. Show how to save a pin from any website using social sharing buttons and Pinterest browser extension.
3. Show how to upload a pin image on Pinterest. Will cover the recommended image size and image ratio for Pinterest.
4. Show how to upload multiple pin images on Pinterest and schedule them in one window. Pinterest recommends creating at least 5 pin versions for each page.
5. Show how to use Tailwind scheduler for 2-day intervals to schedule all 5 pin versions and the save them to multiple boards.
I will mention the pinning limits, intervals and to how many boards you can save your pins.