Pinterest Account Suspended? Here is How to Reactivate Pinterest Account if It Disappeared
Pinterest Account Suspended? Here is How to Reactivate Pinterest Account if It Disappeared from the platform.
You may have received an email notification saying that your Pinterest account was suspended for spam. So, what are your steps to get your Pinterest account reinstated ASAP?
In today’s video, you will learn what are the most common reasons for getting your Pinterest account suspended. I will also give you all the steps you need to take to try to best to get your account back.
Your Steps to Get your Pinterest Account Reinstated
1. Calm down so you don’t email to Pinterest help center anything aggressive.
2. When you are calm, write a detailed and apologetic (even if you have no idea what you have done wrong) email through Pinterest help center https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact. Select either account suspended or “blocked domain” in the list of issues.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Wait for a couple of business days.
5. If you received a “canned” email with “final” decision signed by “Pinterest team”, keep replying to that email until you receive a response signed by a person.
HOW TO PREVENT YOUR PINTEREST ACCOUNT FROM BEING SUSPENDED
From the second part of the video, you’ll learn which 7 types of activities on Pinterest can trigger spam filters. Watch this part even if your account has never been suspended because you want to avoid this in the future.
🔥MY TAILWIND VIDEO COURSE https://anastasiablogger.com/tailwind-course/
🎁 Get Tailwind FREE 30-day Trial https://anastasiablogger.com/tailwind (aff link)
Pinterest Community Guidelines